Kartchner

Derek and I met in high school and I instantly fell in love. Derek took a little convincing, which came back around to him when he was trying to get me to marry him. He did, however, convince me and we have now been married for six and a half beautiful years. We have four wonderful and crazy children: Dathan, Blake, and Savanna, and Macady. I can't believe I'm old enough for this paragraph to be describing me.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mesa Arizona Temple

So Derek and I went to the temple this last weekend. He went in while I did errands and kids, then I went in while he did the Bass Pro Shop and kids. When I got there to switch him, I planned on sitting in the air-conditioned car and waiting for him to come out. Blake really didn't want to and adamently said "Mom, we have to go touch the temple. President Monson said.....or maybe Brampa (grandpa)." I thought that was so funny. So we did and I took these pictures as well.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

Have you found out what you are having yet?

Jess said...

Good for him! What a good memory.

Kristi said...

Hey - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!

Bret and Steph said...

Cute pics! Your kiddos are so cute, we need to get together again sometime! I'm excited for your surprise!